Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Household Schedule

So I have stumbled through the day for 2 days now. Not knowing what should come next, being busy with housework when the kids needed my help, and of course not being busy when they were content playing. I have tried all kinds of planners over the years, from the Franklin Covey type to the TOS Homeschool Planner. None of them have been exactly right, I have always wished they had this one more feature, or there were too many pages dedicated to such and such, and I don't do such and such...
So, I made my own, complete with all the features this homeschooling, housekeeping mom needs, all on one page. So, I can put it in my "Homeschool Central" binder, facing our weekly lesson plan, and open it up to those pages and be able to refer back to it throughout the day.
Now, I had planned on uploading it to share, but being new to blogging and all, I can't figure out how to do it. So if you know how, let me know and I will share.

No comments:

Post a Comment